Monday, September 27, 2010

Ahuh..

Yeah, I gotta love it when people underestimate me. I'm not dumb, nor will I accept anyone's stupid idea of what they THINK is fair and just. Just because they have the ability to think doesn't mean that their thinking pattern is correct. Things will happen, and not in their favor. Especially when you lie to make yourself look better. KARMA is a bitch. Remember that.

There's a couple of situations recently that the last statement can apply to.

Ok, had to get that off my chest LOL. I feel good. I had a good day.. had people at work complementing me on my weight loss. That felt really good.

Derrick had a great IEP at school. His attitude, for the most part, has turned around quite a bit. He's mellowed out, doing what he should be, and is almost a model student. There are a few things that need to be worked on, but for the most part, he's doing good. Especially since we've been going through the divorce. He's doing better since the divorce. It's like Jesse was a wet blanket on his life, holding him down.. even the teachers noticed it. I had to tell them that he's not allowed to get info/tell info from the school about Derrick.. just in case.

On another note, it's freaking freezing today, wet and cold. Almost makes me want to turn the heat on, until I remember what last year's oil bill was LOL

Off to go do physics homework. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment