Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What a hoot today was.

I haven't had a good belly laugh in a long time. Today, Jesse provided it. Thank you so much Jesse, I needed it.

Yesterday, I don't know what happened, something got screwed up with my att account.. I don't know what happened... I haven't signed in via my computer since before Jesse left, so I'm thinking that he must've gotten on my computer (which isn't unheard of, we both had access to both computers) and tried to look up the account using his phone #. Or, maybe something happened. I don't know. Well, I tried to sign in on my account last night to pay the bill.. and it kept saying my password was wrong. I thought maybe I changed my password with out remembering since I've been changing passwords to everything lately.. but on the third try it said I was locked out for an hour. While reading the lockout message, I saw that it had Jesse's number on it. I then used my number and got onto my account. I emailed him telling him I'm not sure what happened, that somehow I locked his account temporarily for an hour. I apologized (still have the email...), and meant it.

Fast forward to this morning... I was on break checking my email on my phone, and Jesse responded.. telling me that it was funny how that happened, and that somehow the email from att telling him that his web account was frozen for an hour was erased.. (with a big emphasis on the HMMMMMMMM...)

Get this.... ready now??? LOL.. he accused me of hacking his email account!!!!! O.M.G. I nearly died laughing. Hell, I can't even figure out how to reset my computer, much less hack into an email account. I'm kind of honored that he would think I'm that technologically smart.... and the fact that I'm able to read his mind in determining what his password is LOL. He probably erased it himself, or maybe that g/f of his? I don't know, nor really care.

I'm thinking he's very paranoid and acting quite delusional.

Why in hell would I do that, much less how??? I know he THINKS I "hacked" into his facebook account, but in reality, I didn't. I logged into his facebook account, with a password that he provided. Our computers were centrally located and not password protected. And, only that one time. That one time, I got lucky. Any other times that he "thinks" I hacked into his computer are completely ludicrous.

I can also bet, knowing him as I do, that he "thinks" I'm stalking him, because I saw where he lives with his girlfriend the other day... Hell, I pass by that apartment every day just about LOL.

It would be interesting to see what he posts about me on facebook.. and how many paranoid/delusional thoughts he has about me LOL, but he's afraid to let me see.

Which made me wonder why would someone be so paranoid? Insecurities? Guilt?? Who knows? I don't really care. I think it's a hoot that he thinks this.. it just shows how much help he needs mentally... I even told him when he left he needs to keep going to counseling while he still has insurance. As far as I know, he hasn't been going. He really, really needs some help.

But again, I thank you again Jesse for a great laugh. I feel better.

On another note, I found my itouch. I lost in about 2 or 3 weeks ago.. couldn't find it anywhere. Unfortunately, I lost it outside. It must have slipped out of my purse. It doesn't work anymore. Rest in peace cheap itouch :(

But gawd, what a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment