Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why is Maine so assbackwards?

Visited my lawyer today, feel much better about my situation. Although, I was a little distraught when he told me that it can take from 6 months to a year to get divorced. eek. I have almost gotten to the point to where I don't cry at every mention of the situation... I start to, but it's getting easier to reign my emotions in. Luckily enough, the guys at work are rather nice about it. I think it's more to do with me being young enough to be their daughter LOL.

I moved from the quality lab area and into the engineering room (I'm still in quality, but the red headed stepchild of the department.. and for some reason they think this is a match, in a room full of engineers. It's like putting a mouse in front of a cat.. they eat quality people up whole). The guys like to gossip (probably more so) than the women in the lab. They're a hoot though, and easy to get along with.

6 months to a year? wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment