Sunday, September 19, 2010

Painting...

I painted the doors of the house a little lighter blue. They were a mint green. It looks a lot better. I have to paint the trim white again, since I messed up the paint a little. I would've loved to do a brighter color on the front door, but since there's a screen, it wouldn't be seen. So, I made them blend into the house. It looks rather good if I say so myself.

I would love to repaint/sand down the bathroom.. but since I don't know what my situation will be in the next few months, I'm not sure I want to start something I won't be able to finish. Right now, the way/color it's painted, looks like someone finger painted the bathroom walls with poop lol. The floor also needs to be replaced, the tiles are all cracked. The previous owner didn't lay the tiles down right.

I would also love to replace the floor in the kitchen.. the linoleum, no matter how much I scrub, always look dirty.

It would also be good to remove the carpet from the living room. the green color seems off place in this house. It doesn't help that the hallway color is a cheap blue carpet LOL.

I need to clean out Jesse's craft room.... I was debating making that a bedroom, but there wouldn't be much room for my bed LOL. I can see myself trying to wake up, standing up, and wham! My head against the wall. I guess I could use it as a place to study. That desk would be great to use to study on... and I wouldn't have to worry about being distracted.

The work would take me forever to do, but would keep me occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment