Friday, September 24, 2010

What a day today...

Work was rough today.. a life system that should've taken me maybe a half day, took a whole day, which put me behind on everything else.. which is rough, because that's going to put me behind on Monday... which I have to go in early because Derrick has an IEP at school.. argh.. way way too early.

My brother called, he was upset because he might lose his apartment.. the landlord is selling the place, so he's up in the air..

Debbie, a good friend at work was just laid off from work.. two women there were harassing and tag teaming her to get her fired. It was rather sad that adult people would act like two year olds. Rather pathetic if you ask me. I heard more are coming down the line. I'm worried, but not too much so.. I feel somewhat secure in my job due to the nature of my job. It is often good to be the only one in that field in a company.

I was invited out tonight with some friends, it was fun.. probably too much fun :P. Well, not too much cause I have to pick up Jeffrey from work tonight sometime. One of these days I'll get him driver's ed when this mess with Jesse is over with.

Some friends were talking about trying to get me to start to date again. I told them that I don't want to date yet.. I need to take care of myself for once. I have given myself to my kids and my husband, it's time for me for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment