Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random thoughts..

It has not been a bad day.. rather.. blah. Wet, drizzly, doesn't make for a happy disposition LOL.

I miss Debbie at work, she was a hoot.. thank goodness we're friends outside of work. Like I said in my last post, Karma's a bitch. People will get their dues.. one of these days girl, you will be avenged!!!! LOL.

Not really much to post today.... I know Jesse should be taken off to DC for his grandfather's trip soon. I was debating emailing him asking him if he needed luggage to take with him, but I was talked out of it. I was wanting to be a nice person, but as I was reminded, I wasn't treated very nicely by him. I guess it all goes back to the fact that if he wanted out so badly, he didn't have to cheat to get his wish. I can handle hate, I can handle indifference.. I have an issue with cheating. I'm not sure exactly why.. maybe because those that are cheated on usually end up with a bad self image at the end. They start out by blaming themselves. They have a feeling that their cheating is their fault.. maybe there was something that could have been done? Then they usually end up questioning their ability to attract their partner. Then comes the hate/anger, then the mourning. It's like a death.. you need to go through these stages. I'm going through these stages, I'm at the pissed/anger stage at the moment.

Here's the thing, and it's easier said than done.. it's not our fault. It's the person who's cheat's fault. I did nothing wrong. I know this, but still.. it's painful.

He can deny everything that he wants to, I know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment