Thursday, September 30, 2010

Exhausted

When I made this blog, I made it a priority to write something down once a day. I find it's very therapeutic, even if I can't stand to write. Ironic ain't it? Even if nothing happens, I'm going to write.

It's the calm before the storm.. I guess we're supposed to get some bad rains tonight until tomorrow. The basement is going to get wet... argh.

The cat is having an argument with a neighborhood cat at the back door. He's got the wimpiest voice I've ever heard from a male anything. He is rather a hoot though for the most part. He runs from one side of the living room, jumps on the coffee table and slides to the end knocking everything off the table. He definitely proves Newton's law of physics.

I slept almost all night last night, woke up once to go potty... and then had a rough day at work. For some reason, tons of stuff came up due in one day. It was very very tiring. I also had to do a quick training class for the maintenance/engineering peeps. I hate talking in front of anyone. I got to the point and left it at that.

I was supposed to go to a wedding reception tonight, but I never heard back from my brother. I called him twice, and no response... not that I really mind since I'm tired.

Poor Jeffrey though, got Derrick's cold. I just hope I don't get it.

I'm watching hell's kitchen and having a great time being alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment