Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today..

What a boring life I lead.

Work was busy, as usual. I was approved for training in Boston by Mitutoyo at the end of October, on how to calculate measurement uncertainty. It's a two day course.. seems.. interesting. Any way that can condense thick calculus into a very easy package is a-ok in my book. My first real non-military calibration training. LOL. I'll be missing a day of school though.. well worth it. Not to mention I don't have to be at work for two days, and I still get paid :).

Tomorrow my brother is putting on a wedding and a reception for his room mates. I can't attend the wedding due to work, but I will be able to go to the reception after work. My brother wants me to get out because he knows I'm still a little depressed. And, honestly, I am. Maybe one day I will feel normal. At least I haven't cried in a while LOL. People at work are commenting on my unhappiness. I'm usually one that will smile and be somewhat happy.. but for people to tell me to cheer up.. it's hard LOL. One of these days... I'm getting there.

Jeffrey's working a double at work Saturday, maybe I'll get him to let me and Derrick in for free to watch a movie.. or at least one of us. Get us out of the house. If Debbie's free, I'll go harass her sometime this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment