Sunday, September 26, 2010

What's up here?!

Yesterday it was freakin hot here in the boondocks of Maine, and today, it's freakin cold. Doesn't make sense to me. It looks like it's going to pour.

I actually slept 8+ hours today, the first time in more than a month. I feel rested and relaxed. I still woke up at 6am tho.

I kept busy since then.. doing the floors, cleaning living room.. even went to cvs for some needed items. Now, I'm trying to get the gumption to do homework.

I am preparing to do a paper on how whether or not education should be in the hands of locals, or run by feds/state government. I'm not sure how I like this critical writing course.. then again, I don't like writing period. My worst subject is writing. I really sux at it. I still have to do physics too.... oh well.

Jeffrey's going to a USM open house today with his friend, Pat. I believe he's going into architecture or engineering. I work with a lot of engineers (been an engineer tech before).. and they're nuts LOL. He's very good at drafting and he's got a talent for it. I think he's debating going into USM Orino, or maybe starting at SMCC then transferring.

Derrick's not feeling well.. I think he's got that nasty cold going around. he's laying around wrapped in a blanket sleeping in the recliner. He's coughing up a storm poor kiddo.

I'm doing good today.. I might take the boys out to eat tonight, since we haven't done anything at all since the "event" happened.

I really should get back to homework..argh.

By the way, the readership is going up.. so Hi to all new people, and Yo to all the regular readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment