Saturday, September 25, 2010

Insecure?

I am not insecure about myself. I know exactly what's going on in my life.

I'm kind of hoping this divorce goes the way I'm thinking it will, because what happened in our marriage will become public knowledge. And his friends/family will then know what type of person Jesse really is.

I'm thinking it will go this route, because Jesse's very stubborn and 'thinks' he's in the right.. he's telling his friends lies to make himself look good, and me the bad person.

I might not be the perfect person, but I will not allow Jesse to make me look like the bad person in this relationship. I know it takes two people to create a marriage, but it only took one person to stick his little member into a well used hole... and that wasn't me. And that's what hurts the most I think, him telling everyone that our marriage breakup is all my fault. Our marriage problems could've been worked on if given a chance, but he decided to screw another woman. Even I could've handled that, if given chance and time... but he started to spread lies about me. I can't deal with that. I know that's harsh, but his betrayal was even more devastating.

He is far from being the victim in this relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment