Sunday, September 19, 2010

Paperwork

Gawd, I hate paperwork.

Got the financial info in the mail from my lawyer. I have to list debts and assets. Realized we have tons of debts, but little of value in marital assets, other than the 3 computers (jesse's 2, and my laptop) and the cars lol. The furniture isn't even worth much total. The yard/household tools. Other than that, nada lol. Lots of little things. But I don't have to list the little things. Unless I'm sitting on a gold mine and I don't know it. I doubt that one big time LOL. Now I'm just waiting on paperwork to prove debts. I have it for my school loans and mortgage, just waiting on the medical. Then, this divorce will get real fun (sarcasm inserted here lol).

On another note, my hair's driving me insane. I can't wash it until Tuesday morning.. it feels icky LOL. I forgot how much a pita a perm is.

Took my first sleeping pill today.. I hope it works. It would be nice to sleep in till 4am LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment