Friday, September 17, 2010

Doctors

I hate doctors, and my doctor knows that I'm not comfortable around them... so, needless to say, I don't go unless I really need to. I went today to get tested for STDs. The poor guy, I couldn't stop crying. He was pretty good about it, considering he's a friend of Jesse. He went on to explain that he's Jesse's friend and my friend as well, and if I felt uncomfortable that he would help me find another doc. I told him that I have no issues with him and would rather keep someone I know. I told him the whole story about what happened. He had me do a pee test today, and in December I get to do the lovely blood work.. since it takes 6 months for HIV to show up. And since Jesse's been sleeping around since June (at least that's what he told me.. god knows how long it actually has been), that's the time to do it. So, my Christmas gift this year will be blood work. yay. The poor guy, he had to watch me cry. And then I burst in tears again with the receptionist LOL. I've think I've cried more this month than I have in my life. God knows why.

EDITED: I've made up my mind.

I hate what Jesse has made me become. I hope he's proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment