Sunday, September 19, 2010

I wish...

I wish I knew how to get over this.
I wish I knew how to make things alright.
I wish I could stop crying.
I wish I could move on.
I wish I could concentrate on school.
I wish I could sleep.
I wish I could stop hurting.
I wish I had energy.
I wish I could socialize with out the worry of breaking out in tears.
I wish things were back to normal.
I wish I didn't have to worry.
I wish not to be jealous of my husband being able to move on so quickly after nearly 11 years.
I wish he loved me as much as I did him.
I wish to not have headaches any more.
I wish to not have to worry about how I'm going to pay the bills next month.
I wish to not have to cry in front of my friends at work.
I wish I didn't want my husband back, even after what he did to me.
I wish I was a stronger person.
I wish I wasn't so depressed.
I wish I could not cry in front of my boys.
I wish I could stop crying right now.
I wish .... I wish for a lot of things.

But, like I've been told many times growing up: Wish in one hand, shit in the other.. see which one fills up faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment