Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cats.. argh

Was going to post another post this morning, but decided to first take a shower and start laundry. When I got back, somehow, the cat decided he wanted to delete my last post lol. Damn cat. Not sure how he did it. He is a rather heavy cat and I guess I'm lucky I still have the blog period.

On a good note, since I started this diet ( I think I started mid Aug?).. I lost 33lbs, and have gone down two sizes. I iz proud... of course, I believe the divorce is helping along the weight loss since I'm losing my appetite quite often these days. I just wish I could sleep.

My bro is coming over today to perm my hair.. I told him he has free reign, as long as he doesn't make me look like fuzzy wuzzy.

It's going to be a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment