Thursday, September 23, 2010

An odd day..

It's been an odd day, not sure how to take it, so excuse my ramblings. They do make sense, at least to me.. and right now, I'm the one that counts :P.

First, got all the way to work and realized I left my physics class books at home. Luckily, I arrive pretty early enough I had enough time to run back home to pick them up. Not to mention that we didn't get through a whole section in class today... they were sidetracked by a situation going on between pulling a wire that has current running through it, through a force... interesting, but I'm not as smart as they are... so I couldn't follow as deeply as what they were discussing. Of course, I'm also the only female LOL. Thank goodness the prof. is a woman.

Then, early this morning (6am) there was what seemed to be a dead guy on the side of the road in the woods at work.. come to find out it was someone that passed out drunk and was sleeping it off.. the guys threatened him with calling the cops if he didn't leave LOL.

A couple of things failed at work today, not my fault, but it was highly unusual.

Maybe it's the weather? I don't know.

I'm feeling quite.. alone. I miss having an adult to talk to.. I mean, I talk to my friends all the time, but it isn't the same.

I did notice one thing today though, is Jesse ever going to be able to survive on his own? I mean, he was still married (although separated) when we hooked up, and he hooked up with another woman before we were ever thinking about divorcing.. is he ever going to be able to survive on his own with out a woman behind him in some sort of fashion? Maybe he needs to.

I admit, I was depressed after divorcing my first husband.. It was rough. I was in a new area, knew no one. Raising two kids with no support from anyone. I was depressed and felt alone. I was divorced from my first husband for 3 years (I think.. I don't try and remember something if I don't have to lol) before I met Jesse. He came at a great time. I don't regret marrying him, but I wish he would've handled this situation better.

I really don't want to do the dating scene. I was never one for the bars, and I'm way too shy to go the .com route. I don't know.. maybe I'll be alone for a very long time LOL. I hope not. Being alone isn't fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment