Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday 10/22/10

Sorry folks for the window's picture.. I wanted to take a pic today, but I forgot my camera and was kinda busy.

It was a VERY Very good day. Mainly because it's Friday! LOL. Among a few other things.. I've laughed quite a bit today.. LOL...

Work was good... glad it's the weekend.

Took Jeffrey to work, went to AT&T and found out that people with smartphones are having phone issues.. I guess the huge thunderstorm yesterday took out a cell phone tower. So, those with regular phones are ok, but those with smartphones here are screwed up for the moment. I'm now getting phone calls/sending calls, so we'll see if it's fixed. I hope so lol

Took Derrick grocery shopping.. it was dead at walmart. spent below budget for the week on groceries, which is good. I've got every penny accounted for until February. Very little money left over. If something happens, I'm basically screwed lol.

But, that's ok. I see good things in the future.

Things happen for a reason, as people are finding out. I know there's a reason.. one of these days I'll find out what the reasons were. Debbie's favorite word, and word of the day: Karma. It's starting to show it's little head... and tomorrow, I hope she gets her karma. It's starting girl friend :) good luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment