Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday 10/13/10

hey yo's..

I'm doing good today.. work was good. I'm glad it's hump day though. I'm ready for the weekend.

It's chilly in here today, made a big pot of chili for dinner. It was great.

I completed, to the best of my ability (god knows how much ability I have LOL) to do my physics homework/test. I need to pass.. I don't care if it's a c, as long as it gets me to the next level. I need to get this school done... along with other things in my life. I'm ready.

I'm now watching America's Next Top Model. I don't know why I love these types of shows.. I never been one for fashion or beauty growing up. I was always the tomboy. I never really wore makeup until the past few years.. I'm not sure what started me doing make up and watching these shows. I want to say it had something to do with my relationship with Jesse, but I don't know for sure. Maybe it's a start in finding who I am? For years, the kids and Jesse were who I was. Jeffrey will be leaving with in the year, and Derrick (hopefully lol) in the next few years.. then who will I be? It's time to find who I am. I never knew who I was.. right out of tech school in the military, I got pregnant. Married, had two kids, divorced, then not too long after, I met Jesse... never had time to be myself, to create friends for myself, or even date really. I was worried too much about the kids.

I am excited about trying to find who I am... and terrified at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment