Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday 10/12/10

Hello my lovelies...

It's been a good day today. Of course, not much happened LOL. I got invited to a friend's house for lunch Saturday, and out on Saturday night.

I want to do some crafty stuff with all my clay, but I can't seem to bring out the creative side of me. I don't know why. That's a lie, I do know why.. but I wish it wasn't. Being creative would help things out. I miss doing clay... Maybe I'll try this weekend. It would help if I had a dedicated space. The little corner in the kitchen isn't space enough. I wish I could trash all of Jesse's crap in the room upstairs and take over that area.. but lugging all that craft stuff of mine would be tiring.

I should also study more.. but ya. see above. Anything that requires any involvement of my brain is kaput and has been for about 2 months now.

Oh well. Things will get better. It better.

No comments:

Post a Comment