Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday 10/3/10

Boy, is fall in the air here. I had to pull out the thick socks this morning. It didn't help that I, out of habit, opened the back door to let air in then couldn't figure out why it was so cold in the house LOL. Freakin' blond moment from hell.

It was a pretty normal day.. cleaned some house, did my homework. Had to go shopping for a new set of clippers.. Jeffrey's mop broke the last one. This kid has a thick head of hair. I remember when he was a toddler and had little ringlets. Was quite often mistaken for a girl. It was so adorable :). I hated to cut those out lol.

We watched some netflix, and surfed me some web. Made an awesome roasted chicken with turnips.. which Derrick had to tell me was extremely bitter. Now we're watching America's funniest videos LOL. Idiots LOL.

It's going to be a good week. No physics classes until next Thursday. Except we have a take home test which I'm dreading.

I'm dreading Monday's at work. We're having an audit starting Monday to get our ISO re-cert. I hate audits.. I'm always involved. I always have to remember never to give out too much info LOL. I guess my predecessor gave way too much info out LOL.

I have no life.. I admit it. Isn't that the first step in the program? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment