Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday 10/6/10




Man, the bad weather sure puts a bad mood on a person doesn't it? LOL

Work was rough today, but when isn't it? I didn't get to walk at breaks because it was cold and wet.. didn't even get my last break because I was in the middle of an audit.

I received some paperwork today on the divorce, and was going to list everything that was wrong with it... but instead, I'm going to hold it to my chest.. even though the thought of what was in it made me laugh. I mean, is he delusional or what? LOL. I'll have to talk to my lawyer when he gets back into the country.

Jeffrey's friend, who's car broke down the other day, broke down again today in my driveway, in a different car! He forgot to turn his lights off LOL.. so guess what.. in the pouring rain, I had to give him a jump. Poor kiddo.

It's cold in the house. I soooo want to turn the heat on, but I can't afford to fill the oil tank. literally. that will be a 4XX$ expense alone, and we have to fill that usually about 3 times a year. We have about half a tank left, so I hope that lasts for a while. I'm going to have to talk to my lawyer about this as well. I don't care that Jesse's paying a small portion of the mortgage and paying rent... he should've thought of that before he started messing around. Family comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment