Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday 10/29/10

FML. Fucked up past year. All this shit in one year. First off, my brother died not too long ago. He was around 30 years old. He had cancer as a kid, and the chemo killed him later on in life. Then not much later, my grandfather died. He was a great guy. He left me and my brothers an inheritance, a really decent one, but we can't touch that until my father passes away and we're 40. Then just two months ago, Jesse fucked my life even more with his shit. Then today, my other brother went to the doctors because of pressure in his head and he can't hear in one ear. He had a MRI today, and they found something. They're doing a biopsy on a walnut size mass in his head near his ear. They're going through his ear to take the piece. That's on Monday. He wasn't going to tell me, but he came over today to write a letter he needed to print out. I bugged him about it, and he was writing a will. He doesn't want me there on Monday. It'll take a few days for him to get the results. I hope everything's going to be ok. God, my life sucks.

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment