Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday 10/30/10

Today was a much better day. Took Jeffrey to work and then Derrick and I went to the new Trader Joes in Portland. It was so crowded, they had cops around showing where people can park LOL. Didn't get much.. some nuts.. their nuts are extremly cheap.. some cheese and 2 buck chuck (aka 2$ wine) lol. Just bought the pink one.. zinfedele or something like that. It was pretty color LOL. I don't buy wine, ever, or even really drink. but thought it would be cool to have a glass at night. Got it home, sat down.. wanted to try it.. but no cork screws LOL. Life sucks.

Jeffrey's got a new girlfriend. She seems nice, what little I've seen of her. She works where he does.. he refuses to date any Biddeford girls.. I guess they have a reputation. That's good. I'm way too young to be a grandma. he's got a friend staying over tonight.

other than that, not much. I started chatting with people on yahoo, and boy does that help. I meet some interesting people. I'm having fun. It helps me deal with things.. and gets my mind off the stbx. So, I am good.

Other than that, and a few chores, quite a boring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment