Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday 10/4/10

Nothing new and exciting today.

Work was long and busy of course.

Came home and one of Jeffrey's friends couldn't start his car, so I tried to give him a jump. But his car still wouldn't start. So, after about 10 min of jump starting his car and we removed the jumpers, his car started. Very weird. I'm not a car person.. so.

Made a good, unique dinner ala Carlie, and been watching tv.

No homework, no chores today.

I feel fine. I've been walking a lot at work at break times. My knees feel it, and I have a constant pre-charlie horse feeling in one calf muscle. Probably due to lack of potassium/magnesium. Should start taking vitamins again.. I hate pills. Either that or my body is rejecting exercise. It gets me alone and outside. There are times I need alone thinking time, even though I don't like to think certain thoughts. Sometimes it makes me even lonelier, and other times it's what I need to clear my head. The one thing that is reoccurring, and I would love to find an answer, is why would someone whose ex supposedly cheated on him would cheat on his next wife? Especially since he knows how it feels. What makes it ok to him? I don't understand it, and I probably won't. I probably will never get the answer, and I'm hoping one day that I won't need an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment