Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday 10/7/10

Beware of Ramblin' goin' on...

Work has been a pain.. stressful.. very stressful. I need a vacation. Alas, next days off are Thanksgiving and the day after.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, it's going to be interesting. I'll have to talk to my brother and see if he wants to bring his significant other for dinner. If not, it'll be just me and the boys. I'm not sure I really mind. I did like the family get together with Jesse's family. So, I've accepted that we'll be alone. Christmas, is going to be hell.. we have shutdown during this week (2 days), so that means a whole week off. And the boys are used to and love spending Christmas with Jesse's family.. they were family. So, no family, low to no finances.. so I don't know. I feel bad for the boys. I don't mind myself, but I do mind for the kids. Just another freakin thing I can get pissed at Jesse for. Loser with a capital "L". And yes, I stooped that low, because I wanted to. And it felt good.

Speaking of my brother, he said that since I have no ties left in Maine, I should move back to Texas. It is something to ponder. After the boys have graduated. Maybe. I don't know yet. At least it'll be warm there LOL. But, oh, the family drama LOL.

Speaking of kids, Derrick has had this rash for a while now. I keep thinking it's bed bugs.. but no bugs to be found. And it's just on his arms. He suggested that it might be his soap.. and I considered this. But to be on just his arms? Then I just had to ask.. do you just use soap on your arms?!? And he replied.. yes. OMG. Can you believe it? A 16 yr old only using soap on his arms? LOL.

Argh.

I haven't slept well in a few days. I'm hurting LOL. I'm not sure why. The other day, it was weird noises. It seems like someone was banging on the door, but no one was. Yesterday, it was rough even getting to sleep, then I woke up 45 min early.. hell I tell ya. I might take a pill tonight, I don't know.

Hell's kitchen is on, and I'm making a deconstructed stuffed cabbage meal. Yum. Oh, and btw, my feet are cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment