Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday 10/17/10


Life growing amidst death.


I'm rather amazed I'm still getting flowers when it's been this cold lately. They're far and few though. The Delilahs are just about done.. I planted those this spring, and boy, the flowers were the size of saucers. Huge. And bright pink. I loved them.

Today was a good day. Jeffrey had a friend over for the night, so we took him home.. and I took the boys out for Chinese buffet. Saved my change (plus a coupon) for a while to take them out, and boy was it a mistake. TinTin buffet has gotten bad. Nasty. I thought the boys loved the place, but they thought I loved the place, when in fact I haven't liked it in a while LOL. 40$ for lunch. I was pissed. If I had known ........ LOL.

We went to go see the movie Red. Jeffrey got Derrick in free. I liked what I saw/heard. The sound died in the movie with in 30 minutes. So, we got a rain-check. Since Jeffrey can get one of us in for free.. it's like I got an extra ticket free. So, we might go see the movie again next weekend or something. Derrick wants to go see the new jackass movie, but I'm in no way interested in adults acting dangerously stupid.

We then went over to my brother's for dinner. He's having man issues. His new man is getting on his nerves. I hope he doesn't settle. There's a shortage of good men in Maine. He's going to come over for dinner tomorrow.. I'm making a pulled pork dish.. it's good. Just throw in some pork loin, a jar of salsa verde, some onions/garlic.. and cook away in a crock pot. yummo.

Other than that, a pretty good day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment