Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday 10/5/10




Work was, work.. too busy to think. Breaks I walked around the parking lot.. my legs are feeling it.

It's been a rather blah day today. Feeling kinda.. lost. Antsy. I really, really do not like this feeling. A mixture of being lonely and ADD LOL. Man, what a PITA. Ya, I know I'm giving Jesse too much power. But hell, can't help it. I personally hope (and pray) that he's feeling pain too.. because it's not fair if I'm the only one suffering.

Oh well, it will get better. Soon I hope.

Had to listen to Derrick today spout off all this useless trivia.. lol. That kid can remember everything he reads in terms of science/history, but can't remember to brush his teeth or put on deodorant.

I need a life.. anyone got one for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment