Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday 10/18/10


Things aren't what they seem...

I should've known what kind of day it was going to be when I got to lunch and realized it was the 18th and not the 19th.. know how many labels I had to change?! It wasn't pretty. Other than that, work was fine.

I got home and there was a surprise in my mailbox. It literally put me into tears. I'm still upset about it. I won't go into detail about it, because of who reads my blog, but they'll find out about it soon enough I suppose. But, I don't know what I'm going to do about it. I can't afford anything extra. I turned in my coin jar to take the boys out this past weekend. I can't afford anything.. and this "surprise".. I can't pay it. If I pay this, I can't pay the mortgage. I called my lawyer, but he's out of town until Wednesday. I don't know what I'm going to do. I did my budget all the way up until Feb, and I don't have any extra income for this. I hope my lawyer can fix this. Well, technically, it wasn't really a surprise.. I knew it was coming, I was hoping to put it off for at least another month or so.

Because of this, I now have a serious headache. I'm tired and exhausted. I need to stay up for at least another hour in order to keep my body clock ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment