Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday 10/20/10

Today was a better day. I don't know what happened yesterday. Stress and lack of eating probably. I had such a headache when I got home. I received some paperwork from lawyer that I started to fill out, then these sharp stabbing pains hit. I started dinner for the boys, then the smells made me sick. I turned off dinner, made Derrick put the food away, let them fend for themselves for dinner, and went to bed. I slept from about 630pm yesterday until 4am this morning. I was a little woozy from the headache yesterday, but was fine. Damn migraine. Thank god I don't get them often.

Work was good.. after work took Jeffrey to go sign up at the Y to use their facility. He's going to join the high school swimming team. another expense. argh.

Tried to do some online homework, but couldn't concentrate. I'll be doing it this weekend.. it's not like I have a life LOL.

I heard that the Rangers are kicking Yankee's ass. Good. You go home team! you can take the girl out of Texas, but never the Texas out of the girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment