Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday 10/14/10

Heyo everyone...

A second good day in a row.. wow.. a trend maybe? LOL
One could hope.

Had physics class after two weeks being off.. boy, I do like the time off from school LOL.

Not much today.. I'm cold and watching Hell's Kitchen. Great show. Tired, back aches, and cramps.. but I'm all good. I rather have these types of days versus those where I worry.

my social calendar is opening up.. Saturday I'm hanging out with friends at lunch, then maybe out on Saturday night (haven't made up my mind yet...), dinner Sunday night with my bro.. and seeing if I can get Jeffrey to get us in to the movies free to see Red.. both me and Derrick wants to see this movie.

It looks like it's going to storm pretty good tonight.. I love rainy days. As long as I stay dry lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment