Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday 10/10/10




10/10/10.. special for some people I guess. I hear many couples are getting married today.. I guess 10/10/10 is better than 6/6/06 LOL.

Didn't do much today, other than usual cleaning. Tried my hand at making coconut shrimp.. it wasn't the best LOL. I think it was because I used un-sweetened coconut.

Tomorrow's a furlough day at work.. and I'm still going in. I wanted to take the furlough day as well, but I have so much work to do. Not to mention, I need the money. I need some time off. Big time. I think I have some vacation time, not sure how much. I'll have to investigate LOL.

Jeffrey's at work, and Derrick went to bed.. where I'll be going soon. Probably read some and fall asleep LOL. 4am comes quickly nowdays. Oh, I made this cool video on youtube:

if you have a youtube account, you can create your own.. it ain't hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment